sfyntank

Delivering the Best News to you!

Aaron Rodgers: I feel as good as I’ve ever felt after the regular season

Aaron Rodgers has played 16 seasons. In nine of those seasons, the Packers quarterback has played all 16 games. Never has he entered the postseason as fresh as he feels

Read More

Experts agree on new global definition of ‘fermented foods’

Humans have consumed different types of fermented foods—from kimchi to yogurt—for thousands of years. Yet only recently, with the availability of new scientific techniques for analyzing their nutritional properties and

Read More

UK will miss 2025 target for full-fibre broadband rollout, MPs warn

Boris Johnson’s promise to deliver nationwide “turbocharged” broadband by 2025 will be missed because of a catalogue of government failures, parliament’s spending watchdog has concluded. In a timely report released

Read More

AMD’s desktop CPU share passes Intel’s for first time in 15 years

Benchmarking giant PassMark Software’s latest results for Q1 2021 show AMD taking a 50.8 percent share of the worldwide desktop CPU market, leaving Intel with 49.2 percent. The last time

Read More

American Airlines temporarily bans alcohol on D.C. flights after pro-Trump mob storms Capitol

American Airlines issued new “precautionary” measures, including an alcohol ban on flights to and from Washington, D.C., the day after hundreds of pro-Trump rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol. Andrew Trull,

Read More